Picture
This week on the podcast...

Bizarro Tooth Fairy/ Ranty B and The Retail Rant podcast/ An unexpected adventure/ the saga of Operation: Snake Eyes begins/ Emo Alvin & The Chipmunks/ We watch things (Anthony Jeselnick: Thoughts and Prayers, Finders Keepers)/ Friday the 13th/ A fighting game we’d like to see

mp3 | iTunes | Stitcher | RSS Feed

Picture
The simple premise of the documentary, FINDERS KEEPERS, is intriguing; a man buys a smoker at an auction and finds a human leg inside.

But the movie is about so much more than that.

Check it out.

Comments

03/14/2016 1:37am

This post assists by supplying useful info. I would certainly recommend others to suffer through the blog post and also obtain your expertise boosted-up.

07/01/2016 5:10am

All the rules have been analyzed on various websites and devices and the cheat spent some time working successfully on a regular basis. Users now won't need to spend money to obtain additional robux or tix, they can get endless robux and tix using the Roblux Cheats. That is a user-friendly cheat and to be able to make use of it all a new player must do is click on the hyperlink. Once you click on the link, the cheat will stimulate and you'll obtain infinite robux and tix.the cheat will trigger and you'll acquire infinite tix and robux.

08/25/2016 6:59am

The set of shows that they played were great. The one we enjoyed the most was Alvin and the Chipmunks. Me and my brothers watched it and we were totally entertained by the movie. I hope that they will play such fantastic shows for the upcoming weeks. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

05/13/2016 2:36am

When we surf the internet, we can have as several information instantaneously. Yet yours is the very best one.

06/28/2016 9:42am

It’s perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and it’s time to be happy. I’ve learn this submit and if I could I wish to counsel you few attention-grabbing issues or tips. Maybe you can write subsequent articles regarding this article. I wish to read more things approximately it!

07/22/2016 9:32pm

The overall game is highly addictive and since this is a multiplayer game players often make an effort to compete with the other person with an try to do much better than the other player. If you have been participating in this game for some time there will be occasions when you are trapped at a specific position because there is no need enough star cash or diamond jewelry to carry on. The MSP Hack is an extremely helpful Hack that permits someone to get instant free usage of unlimited star cash, gemstones and VIP goes by that happen to be valid to so long as twelve months up.

07/29/2016 7:47am

Where can I find the previous podcasts?

08/07/2016 7:03pm

Everything is gonna be fine!

08/09/2016 10:29pm

I all the time taught this site post page to each one of my amigos, in light of the way that if like to inspect it then my partners will in like manner.

08/21/2016 2:49am

I like this episode so much! I will check this movie, thanks for posting it.

The Gumi Asia PTE Limited. published Brave frontier for the Mobile Phone program. It is the top most downloaded game from Google Play. You can play it in almost all the operating systems, including iOS, android, Home windows and Amazon. There are some fighting segments and quests in this RPG game. The game permits you to complete those quests with friends from every corner of the world. The gamer will need to control an avatar of Monster for fighting and completing quests.

11/10/2016 5:58am

thanks for sharing this blog is just great

12/10/2016 4:45am

12/21/2016 4:46am

The Retail Rant podcast is really an unexpected production that will favored by a number of person. I am also a big fan of their production that they have done.

01/12/2017 11:50pm

01/27/2017 11:34am

With such a variety of homes arriving in dispossession, it is no big surprise that there are numerous abandonment credit alternatives out there both on the web and disconnected. Regardless of what circumstance you were in, or why it was that you ended up behind on your home loan installments, it is vital to ensure that you are making a move now.