This week on the show: Scratch off ticket/ Beaver tails/ eating Mr Ed/ Scenario/ Meeting the dad/ Best in the Midwest/ Pooductivity/ It Never Stops/ Playing with people’s hair/ Rattlesnake selfie/bear beer snob/ the incident
- Download Episode 82 right now!
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes!
- Listen on Stitcher!
- The RSS Feed: feed://miserableretailslave.libsyn.com/rss
- Like us on Facebook!
- OR. Listen to this episode right down below!
- When we discussed the scenario of what you would do if you ever ran over a sasquatch, Tommy brought up this scene from Harry and the Hendersons. Of course if you were born after 1990, you PROBABLY have no clue what he was even talking about. Check out the scene he referenced below:
- This week, we talked about Pooductivity, a new app that allows users to communicate with other users who are currently on the toilet. TECHNOLOGY.
- The Guardian, "There's an App For Messaging Someone Who's Sitting on the Loo"
- Actual quote from the developers of the app: “Think of it as a magical place where people from around the globe can anonymously meet to enjoy their time of zen, peace and quite together, by conversing, philosophising and sharing ideas with each other.
You can add friends, have group chats or simply enjoy a 1 on 1 conversation... it is so much better and more entertaining then simply reading the back of a shampoo bottle.”
- "The Man With The Bionic Penis" - Don't worry, the link is suitable for work. No pics of his Robo-dick.
Every week we feature exclusive content from the show. This week, we answer the question that's been on everyone's mind: Do centaurs poop human poops or horse poops?
Plus, Tommy butchers the name of a popular Star Wars character.
- Every week, we are known for randomly breaking out into song. Why? Who can tell. This is the playlist from this week.
- Also, tell your friends to listen and download to this show! It's the right thing to do!